Accessibility disclaimer: To obtain information contained in document files on this page in an accessible format please contact the Light Microscopy Imaging Center at (812) 856-1734 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Super-Resolution Light Microscopy Workshop: Theory to Practice of Localization Microscopy
Light Microscopy Imaging Center
Indiana University Bloomington
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
This workshop was held May 27th, 2015 in JH009.
Links to slides from talks lots more resourses are below.
Session 1, The Theory
- 9:30 - 10:00: Bagels and Coffee 10 - 10:30: Introduction.
- Sid Shaw, IUB. Contact Sid at email@example.com
- 10:30 - 11:00: Theory of Localization Microscopy - Good applications for the technology.
- Ann McEvoy, Ph.D Senior Scientist at GE Healthcare. Contact Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11:00 - 11:30: Practical Considerations when using localization microscopy.
- Patrina Pellett, Ph.D. Field Applications Scientist, GE Healthcare. Contact Patrina at email@example.com.
- Lunch Break
Session 2, The Details
- 1:30 - 3:30: The Details...what you have to do to make this work.
- Demo and Explanation of our processing software
- Camera calibration
- Sample Prep specifics
- Online Web-Seminar Patrina gave on structured illumination microscopy (SIM).
- These are the papers mentioned in Ann and Patrina's talks:
- Olivier et al., Biomed. Optics. Exp., (2013), 4, 885.
- Dempsey et al. Nat Methods. 2011 Nov 6;8(12):1027-36.
- Whelan, D.R. & Bell, T.D.M. Sci. Rep. 5, 7924. (2015).