Welcome to the IUB Light Microscopy Imaging Center
- To provide user-friendly access to state of the art light microscopy for the IU research community.
- To promote the development of researchers that are knowledgeable, confident and comfortable in the use of microscopes.
- Microscopes: Widefield, Deconvolution, Scanning and Spinning Disk Confocals. All with digital imaging systems and software.
- Image Processing and analysis workstations and software.
- Wet bench for sample preparation
- 24 hour access available
- Consultation on experimental design for the best use of the microscopes
- User training
- Help with image processing and analysis
- Microscopy Courses
Light Microscopy Imaging Center A research center of the Office of the Vice Provost for Research, Indiana University Bloomington resources